For Co-ed campers entering 2nd - 4th grade
Are you looking for camps for all ages that are filled with Christian love, supervision, and opportunities to build character values, as well as some of the most fun-filled days your child could have this summer? Look no further! NCCS Camp Eagle has it all! Come for one week or all weeks of great fun and unforgettable memories! Register early to reserve your space at Camp Eagle!
Summer Camp offers Soaring Eagle campers a chance for unique and fun experiences that build character, friendships, physical endurance, and provide spiritual growth. Summer at NCCS can be a life changing experience as field trips, sports, team building and fellowship opportunities blend together for one fantastic fun time. We’ll mix it up each day, so there’s always plenty of variety and activity for all. Each week will be a new week of discovery at NCCS’s Camp Eagle!
Full Day - $210
Monday - Friday - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Morning Care - 7:30 am - 9:00 am - FREE for all Camp Eagle campers.
Aftercare - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm - FREE for all Camp Eagle Full day campers.
Campers not picked up by 6:00 pm will be charged $1.00/minute in late fees; payable at time of pickup.
Summer Camp Child Release: If there are any custody issues our staff needs to be aware of we must have a copy of the court order on file.
Awesome Activities - team building, creative crafts, edible creations, minute it to win it games and much, much more.
Swimming - Soaring Eagles enjoy weekly swimming on Tuesdays and Thursdays (weather permitting).
Monday Park Outings- Campers will travel to several different parks throughout the summer to picnic, play and eat ice cream. Be sure to pack your bathing suit on MONDAY’S for you never know when we will get wet.
All Fridays - Soaring Eagles will try their skills at Roller Skating and Laser Tag!!!
Weekly Field Trips - (IMPORTANT NOTICE FIELD TRIPS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Weeks of Camp Weekly Field Trip (Tuesday)
|June 5th - 9th
June 12th - 16th
June 19th - 23th
June 26th - 30th
July 10th - 14th
July 17th - 21st
|June 7th - Mountasia
June 14th - Stone Mountain Adventure
June 21st - Jr. Varsity & Movie
June 28th - Escalade Rock Climbing
July 12th - Bowling/Laser/Lunch
July 19th - Sky Zone
- NCCS Camp Eagle t-shirts will be given out the first day your child attends camp. One t-shirt is provided per child. Children are required to wear the Camp Eagle T-Shirts on all field trips.( You may purchase extra t-shirts for $10 )
- Some field trips may include lunch.(check schedule)
- Parents are welcome to attend any field trip or event at their own expense. (One day advance notice must be given).
Camp Eagle Daily Information
Schedules - A schedule will be provided Monday’s. Please remember that times and activities may vary due to weather (i.e., rain on swim day). We leave campus at different times If your child is not here when we leave campus, he or she will not be able to attend camp that day.
- T-shirts and modest shorts.(clothes that can get dirty)
- All shirts need to cover the midriff on boys and girls.
- Tennis shoes and socks need to be worn daily. Sandals are not acceptable due to the various activities
Swimming Information - Soaring Eagles will be swimming on Tuesdays and Thursdays, weather permitting. Your child may bring or wear their bathing suits on those days.
- Girls - a modest, one-piece bathing suit/tankini, and cover-up worn except at the pool.
- Boys - wear a shirt with their swim trunks except at the pool.
- Swim shoes to wear at the pool.
- All campers need to keep one full change of clothes at camp.
- Sunscreen and a towel.
- Plastic bag for wet clothes.
- Snack and lunch choices are very important because the children will be burning a lot of energy throughout the day. Please send fruits, vegetables, and other healthy items. Candy is not an acceptable snack.
- Lunches need to consist of items that do not require a microwave.
- Campers provide their own snacks & drinks at 10am, 3pm and 5pm.
WHAT to bring daily (PLEASE LABEL all belongings)
- a lunch,3 snack ,and a large water bottle
- a book bag to hold belongings, (a plastic bag for swim wear, etc.) Be sure to bring your bathing suit on Monday (park)-Tuesday & Thursday (pool)
- a Bible
- a smile
WHAT SHOULD BE LEFT AT HOME?
All electronic devices & toys. NCCS Camp Eagle will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items