Co-ed Camp for 3 & 4 years old
(Must be potty trained)
Are you looking for camps for all ages that are filled with Christian love, supervision, and opportunities to build character values, as well as some of the most fun-filled days your child could have this summer? Look no further! NCCS Camp Eagle has it all! Come for one week or all weeks of great fun and unforgettable memories! Register early to reserve your space at Camp Eagle!
Little Peeps offers a rich and playful learning environment for our youngest campers. The camp emphasizes imaginative play, creative exploration, and social skills through our in-house field trips, outdoor water games, crafts, creative body movement and much, much more. Each week will be a new week of discovery at NCCS’s Camp Eagle. Half-day campers go home prior to lunch and full day campers stay for lunch, rest-time, and daily afternoon adventure.
Half Day - $160
Monday - Friday - 9:00 am -12:00 pm
( Morning care only available - see below )
Full Day - $185
Monday - Friday - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Morning Care - 7:30 am - 9:00 am - FREE for all Camp Eagle campers.
Aftercare - 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm - FREE for all Camp Eagle Full day campers.
Campers not picked up by 6:00 pm will be charged $1.00/minute in late fees; payable at time of pickup.
Summer Camp Child Release: If there are any custody issues our staff needs to be aware of we must have a copy of the court order on file.
Awesome Activities - Melody Makers, Creative Crafts, Books Alive, Bodies in Motion, Water Play, Nature Adventures and other AWESOME Activities.
Swimming - Little Peeps enjoy on-campus water fun with water slides, plastic swimming pools, bubbles, water toys, and MORE.
Treasure Box - Little Peeps pick from the mystery “Treasure Box” on Fridays.
Weekly Field Trips - (IMPORTANT NOTICE FIELD TRIPS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Weeks of Camp Weekly Field Trip (Tuesday)
|June 5th - 9th
June 12th - 16th
June 19th - 23th
June 26th - 30th
July 10th - 14th
July 17th - 21st
|June 6th - Honey & Bee's
June 13th - Tumble Bus
June 20th - Furry Friends
June 27th - The Cake Baker
July 11th - Dr. Wellbee
July 18th - Fire Patrol
NCCS Camp Eagle t-shirts will be given out the first day your child attends camp. One t-shirt is provided per child. Children are required to wear the Camp Eagle T-Shirts on all field trips. Check the field trip schedule. All Little Peeps field trips are on campus.(You may purchase extra t-shirts for $10)
Camp Eagle Daily Information
Schedules - A schedule will be provided on Monday. Please remember that times and activities may vary due to weather (i.e., rain on swim day).
Daily Dress -
- T-shirts and shorts.(clothes that can get dirty)
- All shirts need to cover the midriff on boys and girls.
- Tennis shoes and socks need to be worn every day. Sandals are not acceptable due to the various activities.
Rest Time - Campers will need to bring a small mat with a blanket or sleeping bag.
Swimming Information - Campers need to bring (wear) their swimsuits Wednesday
- Girls - one-piece bathing suit/tankini, and cover-up worn except at the pool.
- Boys - wear a shirt with their swim trunks except at the pool.
- Swim shoes to wear at the pool.
- All campers need to keep one full change of clothes at camp.
- Sunscreen and a towel.
- Plastic bag for wet clothes
- Snack and lunch choices are very important because the children will be burning a lot of energy throughout the day. Please send fruits, vegetables, and other healthy items.
- Campers provide their own snacks & drinks at 10am, 3pm and 5pm.
WHAT TO BRING DAILY! (PLEASE LABEL all belongings)
- A lunch, 3 snacks and a large water bottle
- A bathing suit-Wednesday
- A book bag to hold belongings ( a plastic bag for swim wear, etc.)
- A change of cloths to be kept in the room
- A nap mat to be kept in the room
- A smile
WHAT SHOULD BE LEFT AT HOME?
All electronic devices & toys. NCCS Camp Eagle will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items